How to Create
Back to "Jazzing up" FrontPage
- Collect Your Pictures
- Make sure all your pictures are the same size and
- Put the pictures in your Image folder.
- Scroll down to the Direction section.
- Highlight and copy the script in the scroll box.
(Highlight then Edit menu, Copy)
- Return to your Web Authoring Program. Click
where you would like to place the slideshow.
- Go to the HTML view.
- Past the script. (Edit menu, Paste)
- Find the line near the top that says - //set image paths
src = ["image1.gif", "image2.gif", "image3.gif", "image4.gif"]
- Highlight between the " " and type the
name of each picture. Be sure you put the correct extension
(.gif or .jpg).
- Add additional images to the line or delete ones
you are not using (note: setup is for 4 images).
- Scroll down to the section that says -
- Change "
to the name of your first image.
- Viewing the Slideshow
- Return to Normal view. If there is an x
instead of the picture, right-click on it then choose Picture
- Under Picture Source, make sure your picture is
named there. If not, click Browse and find the picture file.
- Click on the Preview tab (or File menu, Preview
in Browser) to see how it will look in the Browser.